Complaint Review: E Tour And Travel

• Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:bethpage New York
E Tour And Travel
etourandtravel.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

E Tour And Travel Constant harassment as well as a rip-off Orlando Florida

Well, I got ripped off by these guys 3 years ago and I wrote it off as a learning experience. Now, out of the blue 2 months ago they started calling me religously every Saturday and Sunday to try and solicit more money out of me using the same scam lines as they did 3 years ago.

Every time I ask them to take me off my list. Sometimes politely and sometimes rudely yet they still call....

Oh yeah, apparently everyone of the goofy robotic sales people that call is a supervisor as well.

Take my advice...stay away....far away!!

Nyccopper
bethpage, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tour-And-Travel/Orlando-Florida/E-Tour-And-Travel-Constant-harassment-as-well-as-a-rip-off-Orlando-Florida-463254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Tour And Travel