Complaint Review: E-Tour And Travel

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
E-Tour And Travel
etourandtravel.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

E-Tour And Travel- Mr Allket Ripoff, Scammers, Possible Big Time Thieves Orlando Florida

3/20/07 Tuesday Warning**Warning**Warning**
I get phone call from a heavy accented man named Allket. He told me that I had did a online survey and guess what, I had won. I had won an all expense paid 7 day 6 night stay and this fancy hotel in Orlando Florida. E-Tour was going to pay for the hotel, a rental car that I could drive down there or they would give me $100.00 coupons off an airline ticket.

Plus, I won free passes to Universal studios and I was staying at the exclusive Ramada Hotel. This vacation was for 4 adults and was worth $2,500.00. This whole package would be sent to me in the mail. Then he says its going to cost me $398.00. Then he started asking me questions about my credit card. I told him I wasn't giving out my credit card #. Then he says but If I don't put a deposit on the $398.00 then he have to give my prize to someone else.

WAIT A MINUTE! ! I thought it was free and just for me. What happened? I tell you what happened. I was NOT a fool! Their website is www.etourandtravel.com. I just went on it and the first thing that pops up is a complaint paragraph from someone who paid. BEWARE EVERYBODY IN THE SOUND OF MY EMAIL ! !

Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tour-And-Travel/Orlando-Florida/E-Tour-And-Travel-Mr-Allket-Ripoff-Scammers-Possible-Big-Time-Thieves-Orlando-Florida-239836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Tour And Travel