guided

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Fresno California
E-Tour & Travel ,representaive Is Walter Bell Calling
etourand travel.com Nationwide U.S.A.

E-tOUR E-Tour & Travel ,representaive Is Walter Bell Calling Scam of 4 Dayys & 3 Nights in Daytona & Orlando Fla total of 7 days for 5 people. Orlando Florida

I was called on 06/01/2009 in the am, saying I had won a trip for 8 days & 7 nights in Orlando & Daytona, along with the use of a rental car from Enterprise. All I had to do to confirm and show faith was to give them my credit card number. I asked what was behind it, because I was definately interested since I have friends and relatives in Fla, and it sounded pretty good. I was told at first that all that was asked of me was to spend (1) hour listening to a sales promotion for condos. The gentleman's name was Walter Bell, and he was soooo excited for me for winning. When I asked that he send me a package to confirm what he was telling me, for instance a contract, so I could verify he would not. He told me to go to the web site (www. E-Tour and Travel), which I did. There I found several other web sites to go to, one was titled E-Tour Rip Off! When I read them all to him, he was extremely insulting, telling me that I really needed to learn how to use a computer because the web address he game me would have taken me directly to his site.

Well, thank goodness those others appeared because that cut his sales pitch short. He was very angry with me when once again I asked him to send me the package, so I could do some research on my own. Walter explained that it was just to spend (1) hour touring the time shares they have. OOPS!! Now its time shares & not condos they are selling. Bottom line is, if it sounds too good, it is. If you have to give your credit card number for anything you "won", you didn't win. You have actually lost!

W.M. h
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tour-Travel-representaive-Is-Walter-Bell-Calling/nationwide/E-tOUR-E-Tour-Travel-representaive-Is-Walter-Bell-Calling-Scam-of-4-Dayys-3-Nights-in-457718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Tour & Travel ,representaive Is Walter Bell Calling