Complaint Review: E Tour and Travel

• Submitted: Tue, October 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 13, 2009

• Reported By: Mike — Grande Prairie Alberta Canada
E Tour and Travel
Quadrangle Corporate Park 3626 Quadrangle Boulevar Orlando, Florida United States of America

E Tour and Travel Time Share scammers Lie about winning a vacation in Florida and Harras customer when payments are stopped Orlando, Florida

I was called on my cell from a person claiming I'd won a vacation package in Orlando, Florida! She said a small deposit was all that was required to register it. I said I needed time to think about it. She was very insistent and would not take NO for an answer. She convinced me to give her my Card #. She could only get a limited amount, as I set a limit on the card.

When I received my information in the mail I requested a refund. they said I was too late. They refused to consider giving me a refund. Since then they have been calling me obsesively and telling me I still owe 100 on my vacation package. I continued to tell them that I want my 300 back.

I told them I want the $300.00 back they scammed off my previous and now deactivated credit card. They said I was too late to get my money back and that I still owed them $100.00 for a Florida time share scam that never intend to use! They expect me to pay my way down and back from Alberta, Canada to Florida so they can try to scam me out of more money in a time share! I refuse to do it. I added their #s to my "ET SCAM" caller id.

What I usually do now when they call, is answer and hang up so they do not get a chance to use my voice mail. I don't say anything because they already know my position and they don't deserve the time of day. Feel free to use this method to stop the voice mails.

Good Luck
Mike
Caller ID: ET SCAM
Caller: E Tour and Travel
Caller Type: Telemarketer

Links to other unhappy customers:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tour-and-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32817/E-Tour-and-Travel-Time-Share-scammers-Lie-about-winning-a-vacation-in-Florida-and-Harras-508824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Tour and Travel