Complaint Review: E Tour and Travel

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2007

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
E Tour and Travel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Corporate Park - Suite 400 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ETourandTravel Uncomfortable with company because I can't find their web site and they say it's there. ripoff Orlando Florida

I paid for a vacation package with ETourandTravel and went to their web site and it has every vacation package listed but theirs, they're all from other companies. I did call them and they answered but I didn't feel comfortable about them. They kept saying their web site was there.

After reading some of the other reports I'm afraid to chance them even after I've paid. I feel as some of the others that it's a ripoff. I paid them money a year or so ago and they called again around March of this year saying I needed to pay $100 to complete my package. I still may try them out in a couple months but have fears about them.

Jobeth
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tour-and-Travel/Orlando-Florida-32817/ETourandTravel-Uncomfortable-with-company-because-I-cant-find-their-web-site-and-they-say-251133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Tour and Travel