Complaint Review: E Tour and Travel

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Gerry Corbin — St-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec Canada
E Tour and Travel
3626 Quadrangle Blvd Ste 400, Orlando Florida 328179903 St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec United States of America

E Tour and Travel Verbally forced me in devulging pers info, they even told me my credit card info. St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec

E Tour and Travel, kept calling me on my cell phone, event after I kept hanging up they said the would keep calling.  They even told me the numebers of my credit card, all they wanted to hear from was it correct, once I told them yes and where did they get the number, they told me I had just bought a vacations for four in Orlando Fl, with a rental of a veh.  I kept telling them NO but they seemed not to hear wath I was, saying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Tour-and-Travel/St-Jean-sur-Richelieu-Quebec-J3B4A5/E-Tour-and-Travel-Verbally-forced-me-in-devulging-pers-info-they-even-told-me-my-credit-967547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Tour and Travel