Complaint Review: E-Trade - CLC Consumer Services

• Reported By:rockville Maryland
E-Trade - CLC Consumer Services
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

E-Trade - CLC Consumer Services ETRADE/CLC RIP OFF Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I have a car loan through E-trade, well its no longer that.. I deal with CLC on a regular basis.. Now I am a working person who doesnt really have the time to stop and mail a check.. with that being said I have to call and spend $10 to do a check over the phone, because they dont accept cards of any sort.. here is my issue. I unfort live paycheck to paycheck, like many of other hard working people do. When I am calling to do this (i've had the loan since 04) I only have the exact amount for my payment. They NEVER waive the fee, and i am sometimes late. They dont not work with you or even budge to help. now instead of being able to pay the full amount, they knock 10 off the payment to do a check by phone. Which leaves money left over and then I get hit with a late charge of $25. Now I end up owing $35 over what I had too! Im also hit on my credit with this! Had I knowing that they couldnt take a card I would have NEVER signed these papers! I have wasted prob close to $1000.00 over the past years in checks over the phone and late fee's and other chargers! This is absolutely mind blowing that a company would operate in this manner!! I would NEVER suggest this company to anyone. Oh and they have stopped doing re-fi's so its impossible unless I switch to another company to lower my payments, and because of late hits, my credit is shot and I couldnt even if I wanted too!

Nikki
rockville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Trade-CLC-Consumer-Services/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222/E-Trade-CLC-Consumer-Services-ETRADECLC-RIP-OFF-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-432584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Trade - CLC Consumer Services