Complaint Review: E Trinity Marketing - Cash Creation.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
E Trinity Marketing - Cash Creation.com
2764 Lake Sahara Dr. Suite 111 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cash Creation - E Trinity Marketing - Cash Creation.com Took my money but had no access to website after 3 days of trouble reporting Las Vegas Nevada

I signed up for the program which promised you would make $75 within 15 minutes of signing up or your money back. 3 days and 4 tickets to the help desk later I still have no access to the website and have yet to make a penny. I was finally forced to cancel my credit card in order to get my money back and have yet to hear a word from anyone at E Trinity.

When trying to find another URL for the company I came across a long list of blogs describing other people's problems with this same company that mirrored my results with them. Plain and simple, it's a rip off. These guys take your money and run. They show a location in Las Vegas but show the owner is listed in Germany. One German man even went so far as to go to the city listed to have him arrested for fraud but the police would do nothing for him which tells me some palms maybe getting greased in this operation.

Bottom line, I have spent thousands on the Internet and this is the first time I've been burned. My advice to all, Cash Creation is only existing to create cash for E Trinity and MR. Foss. Run, do not walk when you see this company, ad, or anything to do with E Trinity unless you like waking up in the morning and sticking hot pokers in your eyes. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

Phonedoctor
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Trinity-Marketing-Cash-Creationcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Cash-Creation-E-Trinity-Marketing-Cash-Creationcom-Took-my-money-but-had-no-access-to-347254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Trinity Marketing - Cash Creation.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC