Complaint Review: E Z Grant Pro Aka Federal Grants Net Work

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Missouri
E Z Grant Pro Aka Federal Grants Net Work
1914 E 9400 So. #433 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

E Z Grant Pro Aka Federal Grants Net Work they were supposed to bill my checking account $3.95 and instead has billed my account 89.31 twice and I cannot cancel this. Sandy Utah

they told me they were only going to charge me $3.95 for shipping and handleing and they have charged me $89.31 twice naw and I do not know how to get ahold of them and cancel this and its been putting my checking account in the hole the last 2 months I need help and would like my money back.

Bear1523
Salem, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Z-Grant-Pro-Aka-Federal-Grants-Net-Work/Sandy-Utah-84093/E-Z-Grant-Pro-Aka-Federal-Grants-Net-Work-they-were-supposed-to-bill-my-checking-account--384248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Z Grant Pro Aka Federal Grants Net Work