Complaint Review: E Z Grant Pro / Debt Eater Pro

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
E Z Grant Pro / Debt Eater Pro
1914 East - 9400 South Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

E Z Grant Pro / Debt Eater Pro Subsiduaries and Riders Sandy Utah

On 1st Jan. 2009, I was looking for means of securing a "Grant" to further my education, and to start my own business. I came accross "E-Z Grant Pro" by way of the internet. The offer was a "dvd' for $2.95 with the information needed to secure a grant, but there was a catch. There is a box the home page (pre-checked), with the info that states if you decide to accept their offer, you'd also be signing up for the "Debt Eater" program as well as several others, approximately six other programs in all with a monthly charges against your card in the neighborhood of about $82.80. I immediately "un" checked the box before proceeding with my transaction.

I recieved a comformation receipt from the program, and to my horror there several other programs were. I immediately dialed the # given 800-479-0979 to request an immediate cancellation of ALL other programs and specifically asked that there be no further charges against my card, only to find another charge in the amount of $24.95 on 23rd Jan 2009 (accompanied by a $34.00nsf). That's when I dialed the 801-222-5269 and spoke with "csr" Eric approximately 3:27p my time as well as supervisor Tyson (or at least these are the names that were given), to request an immediate refund only to have my request denied but the did say that they would close the account.

E Dean
Covington, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Z-Grant-Pro-Debt-Eater-Pro/Sandy-Utah-84093/E-Z-Grant-Pro-Debt-Eater-Pro-Subsiduaries-and-Riders-Sandy-Utah-415399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Z Grant Pro / Debt Eater Pro