• Report: #852012

Complaint Review: E Z Money (Pawnbroker/Creditor)

• Submitted: Sun, March 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — St. Augustine Florida United States of America
E Z Money (Pawnbroker/Creditor)
2660 US HWY 1 St. Augustine, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 904-342-0779
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

E Z Money (Pawnbroker/Creditor) Easy Money For Them St. Augustine, Florida

My wife and I needed some cash. We took several items to E Z Money Pawnshop. On February 3rd I went to them and made a payment on all my items. Then on March 6th I went in and paid $357.00 to get all my items out of pawn.

When I returned home my wife asked me where her jewelry was and several other items. We returned to the pawnshop and we were informed that her jewelry was melted down!! We told the pawnshop that all our items were paid up until the end of March. Also they couldnt find about six of our items.

We returned to them again with all the pawn tickets showing that my wife's jewelry was paid until March 22nd. The jewelry consisted of her deceased mothers engagement ring from 1945, her mother's first pair of earrings from 1942, a gold cross and a gold ring.

The pawnshop owner said that he had a software problem and he would get with the software company and see what they would do! This problem is between me and this pawnshop, not the software company.

My wife and I are moving back to Alaska on March 12th and this pawnshop has not satisfied us in any way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Z-Money-PawnbrokerCreditor/St-Augustine-Florida-32080/E-Z-Money-PawnbrokerCreditor-Easy-Money-For-Them-St-Augustine-Florida-852012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Z Money (Pawnbroker/Creditor)