Complaint Review: E-Z-RENT-A-CAR

E-Z-RENT-A-CAR
2003 McCoy Road Suita A Oranando, Florida United States of America

E-Z-RENT-A-CAR scam letter demanding money for damage Oranando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: thanks Mark

*Author of original report: e-z rental scammers

*Consumer Comment: same problems with ez car rental

*Author of original report: E-z rental scammers

*UPDATE Employee: Claims / Risk Procedure

I have read similar reports of this company claiming that renters have damaged their cars.I can only tell you to make sure you have the vehicle checkout paperwork. I just recieved this scam letter and will report them to the better business also. I wonder why they are allowed to continue this.I hope everyone is reporting them.They say everthing is fine with a smile, then when you get home you will get this scam letter saying you damaged their car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Z-RENT-A-CAR/Oranando-Florida-32809/E-Z-RENT-A-CAR-scam-letter-demanding-money-for-damage-Oranando-Florida-876314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Z-RENT-A-CAR

thanks Mark

AUTHOR: Maureen - (United States of America)

Thanks for the info Mark!  I sent a certified letter to the owner and hopefully will get a reply.  I can't tell you how many times I called and was told I was speaking to the manager  only to be sent to someone else!!!!

e-z rental scammers

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Maureen, I am sorry to hear about your problem with these scammers.I was in Orlando again recently and they had their goon out again trying to get customers from other rental agents.Hopefully you kept your paper work, just in case, but they are hoping you will just send the claim to your insurance company.I have not been bothered again so maybe the dope in corporate checked the paper work, or more likely does'nt have it. Maybe someone should report their goon is harassing customers? If they keep bothering you, tell them you will sue them if it ends up in court.Good luck, Mark

same problems with ez car rental

AUTHOR: Maureen - (United States of America)

Hi Mark I am going through a horrendous situation with eZ car rental.  I was told when I dropped off the car everything was fine.  (3/21/ 12)   One month later they claim I owe 898 dollars in damage. One of the risk managers told me the car was reported damaged 2 days after I dropped it off.  All the employees in the risk office now claim I was never told that. If I dont agree to pay thay are sending me to collections. right now I'm trying to contact corporate .

E-z rental scammers

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Maybe you should check your so called records, instead of wasting my time and then you will see how dumb you sound.

Claims / Risk Procedure

AUTHOR: E-Z Rent-A-Car - (United States of America)

E-Z Rent-A-Car maintains a high record of cooperation with our customers when it comes to damaged vehicles.  To further this end, we keep detailed records associated with each incident, so that, in the case of a misreported or wrongly assigned damage claim, it can be corrected in the customer's favor.  I implore you to visit the E-Z Rent-A-Car website, find the Contact Us (under About or as a link in the footer) and contact the Risk department for full information concerning the claim associated with your rental.  The risk department will provide you with further details and information, and if incorrect, will correct in your favor.

Thank you.