Complaint Review: E-Z Tires Storage Rentals Fred Parker

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:Rutledge Tennessee
E-Z Tires Storage Rentals Fred Parker
228 Lautner Rd Bulls Gap, Tennessee U.S.A.

E-Z Tires Storage Rentals Fred Parker ripoff, dishonest, steel your money and your belongings Bulls Gap Tennessee

I rented a storage building in july of 2003 and in april this person had cut my locks off and put his own locks on. would not show me my belonging were still there. he clamed when I got my 2 months behind bill payed I could get my things. I pay $50 dollars a month but yet $650 dollars later I still cant have my things and my stuff is missing from one building. Supposably he has moved it into a different building that does not belong to me. And he is also avoiding me saying now that i still owe him $360 dollars.

And the worst thing is I never had to signed the stack of papers I have recently found out that should have been signed. This man has stolled thousands of dollars of this from me and many of them are not replaceable. like thing of my dead fathers and grandmothers, all of the memmorable things from when my children were born. And alot of other things.

Susan
Rutledge, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Z-Tires-Storage-Rentals-Fred-Parker/Bulls-Gap-Tennessee-37711/E-Z-Tires-Storage-Rentals-Fred-Parker-ripoff-dishonest-steel-your-money-and-your-belongi-103330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Z Tires Storage Rentals Fred Parker