• Report: #198795

• Updated: Thu, June 29, 2006

• Reported By:milwaukie Oregon
E-club Satellite Protection
Nationwide U.S.A.

E-club Satellite Protection Ripoff took 19.05 out of my debit card not knowing why protection on satellite dish and other things Nationwide

I have talked to dish network they say, they do not no of any E-Club Satellite Protection Plan. and gave me a wrong number to call. so I got it off my bank statement where they charged me 19.05 dallors. I finnaly got hold of some one there, a lady named Ronda at ex 7189. Said that dish network know's of this e-club and it is 19.05 every 3 months. i was told by the dish that i had insurence for 5.99 and covered for 1 to 2 years on
my recevier and dish. so who ripping who off.

All I know is that I want to know the truth about the E-Club and why they did not tell me about is and not even asking to take it out of my account the phone number is 1-877-728-7829. Ask for Ronda at ex 7189 please can you help with is scam if it is one or not????

Laura
Milwaukie, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2006 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-club-Satellite-Protection/nationwide/E-club-Satellite-Protection-Ripoff-took-1905-out-of-my-debit-card-not-knowing-why-protect-198795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-club Satellite Protection