Complaint Review: E-club Satilelite Services

• Submitted: Sun, September 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2006

• Reported By:henderson North Carolina
E-club Satilelite Services
e-club.com South Plainfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

E-club Satilelite Services E-club Member Services Fraudulently taking money out of my checking account Ripoff South Plainfield New Jersey

Last month in the mail was a nsf notification for a check to my childs daycare. I was very embarrased and had no clue how it could have happened. I balanced my check book with the banks 800 number, and went on with life. Yesterday I recieved another nsf notification for a check wrote to the same daycare. My wife and I dug into the statements and found the following:

This E-club member services had debited our account for $19.95 in September. Looking furthur, the same company debited our account $19.05 in June.

Call me poor if you want but our account's balance has been as low as .89 cents. Now on top of my bank charging me $12 twice, the daycare has charged me $25 twice. Along with the 19.95 and 19.05 we're out $113.

From my conversation with e-club and dish network, there is no doubt in my mind the two are in a partnership to steal from innocent people.

Whoever is on top of this dish-network, e-club services should be made to stop stealing and taking food out of innocent children's mouths. Its scary to know people can do this.

John
henderson, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2006 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-club-Satilelite-Services/South-Plainfield-New-Jersey/E-club-Satilelite-Services-E-club-Member-Services-Fraudulently-taking-money-out-of-my-chec-211424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-club Satilelite Services