Complaint Review: E market research group - Incentive reward center

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
E market research group - Incentive reward center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-301-7260
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Emarketresearchgroup - Incentiverewardcenter ripoff, won't fulfill agreement to send item Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Received Phone Call Today

*Author of original report: Received Phone Call Today

Like so many before me I completed emarket research group's 6 offers to receive a free 40GB Ipod. I received credit for the offers and sent in my voucher. The came the status changes. It took a while, but eventually my status changed to say that they had received my voucher and SENT my Ipod. The it changed to say that a shipping request had been made (a step backwards). Now it has moved back a step further to request a voucher again!

I have tried calling this company many times and have tried e-mailing as well. I have received only one e-mail reply which did nothing but give me the same status available to me at their website.

I believe this company is certainly involved in questionable practices. It seems they count on people losing patience with their "gliches" or "mistakes" so that they won't have to fulfill their end of the bargain! I can't believe how much people have to go through to get what they were promised. My recommendation to anyone considering their program is to be ready to invest a lot of time, and be prepared not to receive what was promised.

I plan on involving every agent at my disposal to ensure this company fulfills its agreement.

Babak
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2004 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-market-research-group-Incentive-reward-center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Emarketresearchgroup-Incentiverewardcenter-ripoff-wont-fulfill-agreement-to-send-item-122638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E market research group - Incentive reward center

Received Phone Call Today

AUTHOR: Babak - (U.S.A.)

I finally received a phone call today from Incentive Reward Center. The representative left me a very friendly message indicating that my Ipod had been shipped to me and that I should be receiving it in the next couple of weeks. I'll update this complaint once it is received.

Received Phone Call Today