Complaint Review: E-net Action Card

• Updated: Sun, September 05, 2004

• Reported By:hurtsboro Alabama
E-net Action Card
www.enetactioncard.com Nationwide U.S.A.

E-net Action Card ripoff, lying, cheating theives. WILL rip you off Online Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: READ AND HAVE FUN

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: stop looking, he owner of the company is harvey sloniker...he does live in gilbert arizona

I was misled from the beginning with this company. I was told for four easy payments of $39.75 I would receive a credit card in the mail to be used anywhere with a limit of $5000.

I have not received anything since and that was 12-2-03
I called back and they said I was crazy that it was all catalog sales. But I asked this when they origially called me and was assured that it was not a catalog.

I even asked could I go to walmart and use the card and they said yes. All a lie. I was also told that it was completely refundable until you used the card. Well I called back to get my refund and they said I couldnt until I received the card. Well I Have not received the card.

So how do I get a refund.
I tried to call back and got no answer and only a recording that this was no longer a valid number.
I dont know what to do now. I am out the money I guess but very upset with the whole situation of Phone scams

NEVER BUY ANYTHING over the phone. I have learned my lesson But want everyone else to beware. If it sounds to good to be true it is

I will keep trying to find the people responsible but it may all be futile.

Kelli
hurtsboro, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2004 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-net-Action-Card/nationwide/E-net-Action-Card-ripoff-lying-cheating-theives-WILL-rip-you-off-Online-Nationwide-81301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-net Action Card

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

READ AND HAVE FUN

AUTHOR: GEE - (U.S.A.)

IMPORTANT PLAYERS ROBERT SHINN CINDY SLONIKER STEVE UMMM FORGOT HIS LAST NAME MAYBE HARVEY SLONIKER ANYWAYS LOOK UNDER CORPORATE MARKETING SERVICES AND SIERRA MANAGMENT ALSO VCS LOCATED AT 1400 S MCCLINTOCK RD CALL LANDLORD FOR SPECIFIC INFO ON THAT COMPLEX ALL THE OUTLINED COMPANIES HAVE SOME SORT OR RELATION THERE ALL RUN BY THE SAME PERSON OR PERSONS!OH HARVEY SLONIKER ALMOST DIED MUST HAVE BEEN CARMA!!!!!!MAYBE HIS STOMACH TUCK SHOULD OF GOT HIM!!!ANYWYAS READ AND FO WHAT YA GOTTA DO

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Tinamari - (U.S.A.)

i am a former employee of vcs-know as enet action credit card... the owner of the company is harvey sloniker...he does live in gilbert arizona....he also was the owner of cms,,another company that stold millions of dollars from consumers telling them they were receiving acredit card through visa/mc...that company was called allworld savings...
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC