lumber

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2004

• Reported By:Laurel Maryland
E net action card
P.O. Box 4398 Orange, California U.S.A.

Enet action card ripoff Orange California

Enetactioncard took $159 from my bank account on an ACH and never gave me the credit card I paid for. I've been calling since October to get a refund and they have put me off with various scam excuses (card wasn't mailed, we have to do an investigation, call back on the weekends)and I have no card, no refund. I've reported them to the better business bureau and am persuing their 3rd party ACH handler.

Scott
Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2004 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-net-action-card/Orange-California-92863/Enet-action-card-ripoff-Orange-California-78950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E net action card