- Report: #332261
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: E-stealth
E-stealthhttp://www.e-stealth.com/ Internet U.S.A.
e-stealth.com/e-stealth Mobile Phone Spying Software does not work as claimed Internet
*Consumer Comment: E Stealth & Retina X both RipOffs Don't waste maoney or time!!!!
*Consumer Suggestion: illeagle
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Without installing anything on other people's phone as it claims, it also claimed to:
1. read other people's SMS
2. read other people's incoming/outgoing calls
3. read other peopl's phone list
4. connect your phone when the other party phone received a call or mad a call
5. see other people's photographs in their phone
6. and other claims
None of this works! I've lost my money. I've written to the company a couple of times asking for help and doesn't receive any response from them. So do not believe there's such software. By the way, if any of you have purchased the software and found it to be working, let me know because I have even tried with 2 Nokia handphone side-by-side and it doesn't work at all. It keeps asking the other phone to key in the security code, that's all. I have tried all possible avanues and have come to the conclusion that it does not work at all. Not even any one of those listed above. The company is a scam to scam people like us of the money.
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-stealth/internet/e-stealthcome-stealth-Mobile-Phone-Spying-Software-does-not-work-as-claimed-Internet-332261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.