Complaint Review: E-z Check Cash

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2004

• Reported By:summerdale Alabama
E-z Check Cash
1001 Fourth Ave. Seattle Washington98154 Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

E-z Check Cash rip-off! Seattle Washington

I found this opportunity on monster jobs.com so I figured it was legal. The web site told me it was helping people who needed money quicker than the usual two week that the bank would hold their money so the could travel. I received my check via federal express and deposited it.

I would receive emails daily to find out if it had cleared and to make a wire transfer and would keep 5% of it for myself. I went to make the transfer but after that I was informed that the check was fraudulent and now I'm out alot of money from my own account. This was very devastating to my family as it has put us into a financial strain.

Michelle
summerdale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-z-Check-Cash/Seattle-Washington-98154/E-z-Check-Cash-rip-off-Seattle-Washington-125046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-z Check Cash