Complaint Review: E3G Innovation Group

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: terry — stockbridge Georgia
E3G Innovation Group
P.O. Box 995 greenwood, Indiana USA

E3G Innovation Group storm restoration, insurance claim, door to door greenwood Indiana

*General Comment: Honest caring guys

*Consumer Comment: Nothing but great

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Proud Owner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Accountability

*UPDATE Employee: not true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: E3G Innovation Group

Company said they would do the repair to my roof due to hail damage. They put a new roof on with the wrong color and took the rest of my insurance money that was for other repairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E3G-Innovation-Group/greenwood-Indiana-46142/E3G-Innovation-Group-storm-restoration-insurance-claim-door-to-door-greenwood-Indiana-1054979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E3G Innovation Group

#1 General Comment

Honest caring guys

AUTHOR: BROWNIE - ()

To whom it may concern:

Trent and Josh are two very honest, hard working individuals. They are both very caring, last year donating a percentage of their company profits to one needy customer. Does this sound like people trying to scam a buck? They could have easily just kept their own money if they were just concerned about making a buck.  Both of these men would give you the shirt off their back to help you out. I have known Trent all my life, and spent some time with Josh last year. They have high expectations for quality work, and perhaps someone got upset when they were released for not meeting those expectations. Just sad to try to bring down innocent people, and their business.

If this were true, the insurance company would also get involved to get this straightened out as well. Bogus story by claimant. Talk to anyone who has done business with E3G and you will see claim has no merrit.

Nothing but great

AUTHOR: Darlene Robertson - ()

I have read the previos complaint and rebuttals on E3G.  The complaint is nothing but false and used to defame the company of their great name.

I have worked with this company several times and have had nothing but high regards from homeowners for their work.

There was a hail claim that hit hard in Greenwood, IN.  E3G was called late on a Wednesday night and had a appraiser out to the location the next morning working on the estimate of the damages and boarding up damages.

I would use and will use E3G on future projects, losses and claims.

Thank you E3G and keep up the great work!

Darlene

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Proud Owner

AUTHOR: Josh Flynn - ()

Just responding one more time to make the record clear.  I have not received any information on a project in Greenwood that needed our attention.

I am however a very proud owner and business partner.  Trent and I have worked our tails off to form E3G Innovation Group.  We have decided to move forward in a positive mannor and ignore the threats and alligations made by one individual.  Instead we are focussing on new business, strong business and a working family that revolves around a simple word.  "Action"

Thank you to those that have posted on Facebook and sent us kind words.  Trent and I feel that our name is the foundation of our business and we will not let one person bring us down.

Josh Flynn

Owner - E3G Innovation Group

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Accountability

AUTHOR: Trent Smith - ()

To Whom It May Concern:

After having a day or two to reflect on the situation, this complaint is a symptom of the greatest problem of today's society - lack of accountability for one's own failures.  For the record, this complaint is completely bogus and is a childish (and criminal) attempt to tarnish the image of E3G, Josh and me.  As with anyone reading this, Josh and I are not perfect by any stretch in both our business and personal lives.  However, we are not crooks, liars, cheats or thieves.

I've been in the contruction business for just under 15 years and I will put my reputation and integrity against anyone's.  I have numerous business relationships with insurance agents and adjusters that trust me in taking the utmost care of their clients not because I'm a crook like the complainant states, but because I do the right thing.  It's pretty sad when anyone, especially someone with a checkered past, can spew slanderous garbage on this website or any other social media without having to validate their complaint while on the contrary, honest and hard-working businessmen like Josh and I have to spend unnecessary time, energy and money defending our reputation.  Like many in today's society, rather than the complainant simply looking in the mirror and owning up to their own inability to perform the job according to our guidelines and standards, the complainant finds it far easier to blame it on someone else.  Truth be told, successful people take responsibility for their actions while people like the complainant will always be trying to tear down people like Josh and me because they don't have enough guts to own the decisions they've made and be accountable for their position in life.

I apologize in advance to the future independent contractors of E3G, because it is people like the complainant that just ruined the chance of Josh and I helping somebody out that needs a 2nd chance or is down on their luck and could use a little helping hand in the future.  In closing, I'm willing to answer any questions that anyone reading this might want to ask.  My # is 317-899-9132.

Respectfully,

Trent

not true

AUTHOR: rwilliams - ()

I am the Production Manager of E3G. I handle all the scheduling for production and warranty. I am writing this to let everyone know this is a false statement. We haven't received any calls on this situation. I handle warranty issues personally with either getting the sub-contractor back out to fix the issue or fixing it myself. I can't imagine why someone would do this after all the help Mr. Dunning has received.

On a personal level, I have known Trent and Josh for many years, working for them both. Both of them would do everything they could to help someone out, like they have with Mr. Dunning. I haven't worked for a better company.

Ryan

Production Manager - E3G Innovation Group

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

E3G Innovation Group

AUTHOR: Josh Flynn - ()

Fact 1

cdunning1 is a former sub contractor of ours by the name of Christopher Dunning from Hopkinsville Ky.  If I am mistaken I would like this "homeowner" to contact me at your earliest convienence.

Fact 2

We terminated the contract with Christopher Dunning on May 29th 2013 when he left our office in Stockbridge Georgia and did not return 10 days prior.

Fact 3

Christopher Dunning owes E3G Innovation group a contracted unpaid loan in the amount of $1500.

Fact 4

Christopher Dunning is in possession of a mac laptop that is the property of E3G Innovation Group and by the terms of the Independant Contractor Agreement he is to return all property belonging to E3G Innovation Group upon termination.  Now considered stolen.

Fact 5

The author of this "complaint" is from Stockbridge Ga and the home that supposedly was done incorrectly is in Greenwood Indiana.  Doesn't quite add up.

The story is too long to even put into words but I cannot express how dissapointing it is to see that you would stoop to this level.  Put the co worker stuff aside buddy.  Chris you were a friend of mine.  I brought you to my house in Minnesota and let you spend the weekend.  You have borrowed my vehicle and we have traveled across the country together to work.  Trent and I loaned you money on countless ocasions and provided free housing and a cell phone for almost 8 months.  Gave your sister Amanda an oppertunity with us as well.  We tried to give you a positive place to get your life turned around and this is what I get?  I fed you man, put clothes on your back, hell the bed you slept in came from my mothers house!!  So do yourself a favor and get some help.  You clearly need it.  Slandering a business is no joke Chris.

By all means if I am mistaken in the identity of the complaintant, which I am not considering the cdunning1 part, I have not been notified of any wrong doing to any homeowner in Greenwood Indiana, or anywhere else for that matter.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 317-899-9132 or 855-40-STORM.

Josh Flynn