Complaint Review: E470 Colorado Public Highway Authority

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Colorado United States of America
E470 Colorado Public Highway Authority
22470 East 6th Parkway Aurora, Colorado United States of America

E470 Colorado Public Highway Authority Unethical business practices Aurora, Colorado

Colorado E-470 is an absolutely unethical business.  Last year, I searched online for a way to pay the E-470 toll, as I had never received a bill and had used the road to drive to the airport on a few occasions.

What I found online was shocking.  First of all, my license plate was attached to my boyfriend's name, but with my mailing address.  The bill was $1,034.00 when all the additional fees and collection fees had been added.  I'm not sure where the collection fees are going, since I was NEVER contacted.

E-470 claims to have mailed me a statement, but they did not.  I pay every bill I get, as I am concerned about my credit.

Anyway, this account was brought up to date an I have not used the road until last month.  Unfortunately, my job requires me to be at the airport within a certain amount of time after I am called to duty.  For this reason, I used the toll road once in June and once in July.  I got online to pay the amounts, but was once again arrested by the amount.  Apparently, E-470 added amounts after I had paid my bill, then added fees all over again.

Again, I was never sent a bill.

The law firm of Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP, is supposedly working with E-470 and they are just as bad and just as guilty of unethical business practices.  This is corrupt and needs to be investigated.  If anyone knows the best route to do this, please comment on this post.  I would greatly apppreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E470-Colorado-Public-Highway-Authority/Aurora-Colorado-80018/E470-Colorado-Public-Highway-Authority-Unethical-business-practices-Aurora-Colorado-918330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E470 Colorado Public Highway Authority