occasions

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Discouraged Citizen — Boulder Colorado United States of America
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP
The Cleveland Office Building 1515 Cleveland Place Internet United States of America

E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Money Grubbing Thieves That Do Nothing to Earn Their Money Internet

I have used E470 Toll Road in Denver a few times delivering for my business. I got lost and had to turn back a couple of times. I was supposed to pay online, but overlooked it. I found that my 11 visits to E470 of about 20 dollars in toll fees turned in to 390 dollars. I called the poor guy who does collections for this ripoff company. He was rude because of all the abuse that he has to deal with because of the abuse that the toll company and the collection company gives out.

I am not sure how the law got passed to allow this to happen. I am sure that a lobbyist for this law firm contributed money to various ripoff congressmen and the laws were passed with no citizen really knowing it.

Keep in mind that the lawyer behind this are filthy rich and practice no real law. It is time for us to stand up, but, of course, most of us are working our ass off and don't have time. America is not about socialism and sharing the wealth. It is about taking the wealth away from common hardworking Americans. The banks are ripping us off with their excessive fees, our government is charging excessive fee for tickets, etc and our government is ripping us off by allowing all of this to happen. Why because the rich are not paying their fair share of taxes and they have to find ways of taxing us without representation in order to provide us the our government services.

Trust me, Linebarger Goggan is making millions and millions off this scam and I doubt the he has worked a day in his life. He is not paying his fair share of taxes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E470-Express-Toll-Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/internet/E470-Express-Toll-Linebarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-Money-Grubbing-Thieves-That-Do-753162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC