Complaint Review: E470 Express Toll

E470 Express Toll
PO Box 5470 Denver, Colorado United States of America

E470 Express Toll Double Charged, False Billing, NO SUPPORT Denver, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Me

I received a bill from Express Toll with charges from the one time, ever, I took the tollway. The statement showed my license plate number and charges amounted to $48.00, with late fees. Conveniently... I got my bill months after I had traveled the toll and fees were adding up. When I called to tell them that their "Notice to send to collections" was the first bill I got, I was simply told there was nothing I could do and that I owed the $48, fines still adding up, and that if it wasn't paid that they would be able to stop me from renewing my plates the following month. So... I paid it, online, in full and called it good. This was all in October of 2012. So in December, 2012, I get another bill, threatening to send me to collections, this time for $46.20... NO license plate or date I apparently drove the tollway... I logged on to see if it was a mistake and it clearly shows that this balance is unpaid and in the collections process. When I called the customer support line, I was told the same thing. It's due and they can stop me from getting my plates, that it was being sent to collections. I told them I want a copy of their photo from me driving through the toll with a date and time stamp, the lady told me she "wasn't sure" if they could do that or not and I would have to call back next week when the manager is back from vacation. How unprofessional and a blatant lie. I am so mad, we never use the tollway, one time in my life... and this is what's happening. Anyone have any advice? I'm furious. Hope the so-called manager resolves this for me, and soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E470-Express-Toll/Denver-Colorado-80217/E470-Express-Toll-Double-Charged-False-Billing-NO-SUPPORT-Denver-Colorado-992217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E470 Express Toll

Please Contact Me

AUTHOR: Dave Kristick - (USA)

Dave Kristick