Complaint Review: EA Collection Italy Style

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Goldenwest — Westminster California
EA Collection Italy Style
, Select State/Province USA

EA Collection Italy Style Italian artist sell fake Armani Leather Jackets Westminster California

I was at ATM bank and a guy introdce himself as italian and that he was in United States for one week to attend a fashion show and he is working as a tailor for Armani Company in Italy and he show me the flight ticket and contract for the rental car and his passport and he gave me his business card and because the bank was closed due to US holiday, he asked me to buy 4 jackets for 200 because he need the money to pay for his rental Ford SUV car and after I gave him the money I googled the brand EA Collection and I found out that I become a victim for a scam. I met a police officer later that day and I told him the whole story to be alert for such a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 03:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EA-Collection-Italy-Style/Select-StateProvince/EA-Collection-Italy-Style-Italian-artist-sell-fake-Armani-Leather-Jackets-Westminster-Cali-1124375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA Collection Italy Style