Complaint Review: EA Games / Origin

• Reported By: Bubba Lee — REd Deer Alberta Canada
EA Games / Origin
Web Based Internet United States of America

EA Games / Origin Impossible Password Unknown, Internet

I Kills me I paid for this.

In the dark ages of online Computer Games I really enjoyed a game called Battlefield. When the 2nd version came out I liked that too.

I just  bought a new computer that will run newer games, so I bought Battlefield 3.
Things have not changed for the better.

I can`t retrieve my old EA identity. EA has no facility to retrieve old identities, they also freeze the name for all eternity so you can never reuse the name.

When it came time to create a new name the process was painful and much more difficult than needed.

To top it of your password is required to be something you will never be able to remember. Must have a number, an upper case and lower case letter and be between 8 and 15 letters.

My bank requires 1 letter, 1 number and 8 digits, not case sensitive. Really my 100,000 credit line is less protected than a game identity..

This is insane, seriously, try it, no spaces, no addresses or other obvious stuff. Write it down and see if you remember it a week from now.

If you do you are a mensa member or lied.

And I paid for this grief.

And to add insult to injury you can`t just email a complaint, you have to go on their `Board` and post it where it will be immediately deleted.

And finally a loud bronx cheer for EA games BBBRTTTTT with extra saliva.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EA-Games-Origin/internet/EA-Games-Origin-Impossible-Password-Unknown-Internet-1000264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA Games / Origin