Louisiana

Complaint Review: EA (POGO)

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: corrinplyr — Boston Nationwide United Kingdom
EA (POGO)

EA (POGO) violation of my rights in club pogo game I pay for by a cheater who used a auto program in Boggle Bash( pogo rules and they will not remove him Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Just a thought...

pogo rules state anyone who cheats using a program violates my rights and yet nothing has been done to remove this person. There are at least 50 of who have reported this person and we have all been ignored.

We pay to use the room as club members and we have all been forced to leave the room because the cheater wins every game with his auto find every word program.

I would so like to take this further as  the right of my friends and myself are being abused by the cheater and now we feel that pogo does not support genuine  players who pay to use the site.. they seem to be standing by the cheater, we have also taken slurs and harassment from him because this is a rainbow room .. this too has been reported  again to no response from pogo. pogo states in the rules  that anyones useing cheat programs violates other players rights. it seems we have none and this is just a display of words. sadly most of us will not renew our subscriptions with pogo, all this caused by 1 person  its is so unreal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EA-POGO/internet/EA-POGO-violation-of-my-rights-in-club-pogo-game-I-pay-for-by-a-cheater-who-used-a-auto-802389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA (POGO)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just a thought...

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

You said "we have also taken slurs and harassment from him "

As a Pogo player and badge hound for 8 years I have to ask. How do you think a person can use a cheat program and chat at the same time?

A good sport says WTG, a poor sport says cheat program. He plays better than you and your supposed 50 friends.

Easy thing, dont play in rooms where he is, maybe then you and your 50 friends can win.