Complaint Review: EA Sports

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Dontgiveaf*ck — Independence Kansas United States of America
EA Sports
Redwood City,, California United States of America

EA Sports I preorder Madden 13 an they sent me a email saying its been paid for an gave me a tracking number so they took 77.11 off my card then 2 months later when the game is coming out they said the game has, California

So i preorder Madden 13 on 6-15-2012 an it cost 77.11 cause i rushed it to be sent overnight so they sent me a email saying its been payed for cause i had 80 on my card untill it took off the 77.11 so the email came saying its been payed for an they gave me a tracking number so aint no money in my account on my card so the game comes out tonight an they just sent me a email saying my card was declined an that the payment didnt go through so i called them an was being nice an they said that the game was not paid for on 6-15-2012 so i asked why not cause they took the money off my card on that day so he said they cant find my order so i went off on them so what they is tellin me that im a f*cked over an they took 77.11 dollars for me an that i cant get it back an that i cant even get my d*mn game when i just gave them the tracking number that they sent me this whole thing is a scam they f*cked me over f*ck ea sports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EA-Sports/Redwood-City-California-54481/EA-Sports-I-preorder-Madden-13-an-they-sent-me-a-email-saying-its-been-paid-for-an-gave-933156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA Sports