Complaint Review: EA sports Visa debit card

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: onemanshow44 — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
EA sports Visa debit card

EA sports Visa debit card Meta Bank CLosed the program with no notice and now won't return my money in cash , Internet

EA sports debit card has been collecting my money via direct deposit and without notice they cancelled the program. They claimed they didn't have my e-mail address to inform me, but even after I gave it to them, there still wasn't any communication.
So now I have funds on the card and they are saying that I have to spend it off, the ATM function has been disabled, the transfer function has been cancelled and when I called them, well you know were I wound up at.
I called Meta Bank and they said they would call me back within 24 hours, we'll see how that goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EA-sports-Visa-debit-card/internet/EA-sports-Visa-debit-card-Meta-Bank-CLosed-the-program-with-no-notice-and-now-wont-return-714775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA sports Visa debit card