Complaint Review: EAA And Threedom Sales

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2005

• Reported By:Paso Robles California
EAA And Threedom Sales
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

EAA And Threedom Sales RIPOFF rip off conned me out of $85.00 for 33 issues of Bicycling as a gift for my husband Denton Texas

EAA and Threedom came to my house on 12/11/2004 during a special Christmas event for our town that is famous for being something our community can attend for free and leave their wallets at home. The EAA rep came to my door, into my home and conned me out of $85.00 for 33 issues of Bicycling as a gift for my husband. (Yup, I'm a sucker for a cause!) It's August and I have not seen issue 1 of the magazine I ordered. We've missed CHristmas and his birthday and I don't expect to see one issue of this magazine. It's a shame these kids have to be made into con-artists, and are afraid to work for a living.

Last time I looked if you sold someone something and received payment and you did not deliver the goods, that was stealing and breach of contract. I say we all get totgether and file a class action against the company. They have to be stopped!

Write them- call them- hassle them...www.thanksforthepoints.com

C
Paso Robles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2005 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAA-And-Threedom-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/EAA-And-Threedom-Sales-RIPOFF-rip-off-conned-me-out-of-8500-for-33-issues-of-Bicycling-a-154074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAA And Threedom Sales