• Report: #193402

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Rotterdam New York
EAA, PMA
401 S LOCUST ST #104 DENTON, Texas U.S.A.

EAA, PMA SCAM PMA INC/ EAA ripoff! DENTON Texas

IN OCT 2005 a fast talking college "gentlemen" at my front door begged me to buy a magazine. In good faith, I supported him. This is somehting I would not normally do, I;m a single mother on a tight budget and dont need magazines! I've been trying to contact ANYONE anyway I could and failed for months.

NOTE this scam's "policy": 3 business days to cancel, only 10 days to request refund..BUT..takes 90 DAYS to wait for the magazine! ALSO, YOUR BANK can't help you after a short time period of the ck being cashed.

But based on another users message/report, I am trying to contact "Kelly A Zoppi" at 903-429-3497 which happens to be a fax AND phone #.....I hope this info is correct and helps. I will not stop until justice is served.... shame on them!

Laura
Rotterdam, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAA-PMA/DENTON-Texas-76201/EAA-PMA-SCAM-PMA-INC-EAA-ripoff-DENTON-Texas-193402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAA, PMA