Complaint Review: EAA, buckeye Sales

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2006

• Reported By:clifton park New York
EAA, buckeye Sales
401 Locust St Denton, Texas U.S.A.

EAA, buckeye Sales ripoff Denton Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Be proactive and Tatum O. handles refunds

*Consumer Suggestion: You're on the right track

*Author of original report: got an awnser waiting for a call

*Consumer Suggestion: How to get a refund from EAA

well i was also scammed in new york by the texas based company.

we ordered $120 in magazines one for my 6 yr old. I guess iwas to trusting and wanted to help out a kid my age, BRIAN QUINLIUAN, that was the name he gave us.

its been about 5 months no magazines yet. I tried to call 50 times no nawnser and im not happy. checked them out on the better buisness bueru and thats when i got worried im not the only one who got scammed.

I reported them nothing will probley happen which makes me even more mad and to top it all off one of the numbers they have is actually a nice womens home # who has been bothered bt=y other angry people who dialed the same fake # looking for their magazines. she was nice enough to talk to me and tell me Im not the only one who fell for it.

if anyone has anyway to get ahold of these people or your money back please post it

thanks
stacy

Stacy
clifton park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2006 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAA-buckeye-Sales/Denton-Texas-76201/EAA-buckeye-Sales-ripoff-Denton-Texas-170394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAA, buckeye Sales

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Be proactive and Tatum O. handles refunds

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

Short answer no. Long answer try to talk to Cheryl R. or Tatum O. keep at it and you'll get your money back. I had to call several times and then it took 10 days to process the refund and send the check.

The guy at Threedom (Brad) had Cheryl R. call me when I was just about ready to give up. And remember when calling let it ring until the ring changes (it's switching to the voicemail system) and then hang up and call again. Repeat until someone answers, it always took several minutes of calling before anyone answered so don't give up too soon.

You're almost there.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

so jason himself awnsered the phone today, just a hello again, maybe they are running the company out of his basement, anyway i told him I wanted a refund and he took my info said he was going to his office later would pull up my info and send me it check, will it ever come? we will see and i will post the # for anyone eles again-940-465-4750 ask for jason he is the manager. hopefully i will get my refund,I would love to know if anyone eles can tell me if I should hold my breath.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

#6 Consumer Suggestion

You're on the right track

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

I got the exact same thing from the Threedom guy, he answered the phone "Hello" but he got me in touch with the people in the EAA office.

It almost certainly will require several calls and you'll more than likely talk to more than one person. I talked to Cheryl R., Sharita (SP?), and at least one other person.

The most important thing is to not give up. Call as many times as it takes and like I said be as polite as you can be.

I really hope you, and everyone else that is due a refund, gets their money back. Please post updates, it'll help others that are trying too.

Also, if you don't get anywhere file with the Texas Attorney General's office at

and the Dallas area BBB at

Again good luck and I hope this helps.

got an awnser waiting for a call

i called the 940-686-0557 number and someone awnsered with just a hello

i had to ask if it was threedom sales and they said yes. I called at 10:30 am eastern time and the person who awnsered said everyone was sleeping as soon as they woke up someone would call me back.

I tried not to get off the phone for fear that i would never get a hold of someone again,but told them if i dont get a phone call back I would make a complaint with the bbb,so this # does work I guess we will wait to see if i get a calll back or if i have to call 20 more times now that they have my #

#8 Consumer Suggestion

How to get a refund from EAA

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

Stacy please see my report (also filed yesterday) at http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff170367.htm

Call Brad Tyus at one of the numbers to get someone in the EAA office. As long as you have your receipt and copy of the cashed check and it has been more than 120 days you can get a refund if you keep calling them. If you don't have a copy of the cashed check try anyway.

Also I tried to be as polite as possible, it's not easy but it helps.

It took me a while but I did get my money back, including the cash that I gave the kid that I bought the subscription from. Stick to it and call using the technique I described in my report. Hope this helps...good luck.