Complaint Review: EAB Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Collis M — San Diego California
EAB Marketing

EAB Marketing www.BpDominator.com EAB Marketing Will Rip You Off and then Make You Feel Like You Are Stupid, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Everything said here is 100% True

*General Comment: Cool it guys

*UPDATE Employee: NEVER MADE ONE "MONTHLY PAYMENT"

*Author of original report: Full of Lies

*UPDATE Employee: SERIAL REFUNDERS ARE NEVER HAPPY !

Do not be foolish enough to purchase any of EAB's Marketing Software. They have backpage and craigslist submitter's. They are a total ripoff and the customer service is a total sham too.

First off if you look hard enough you can find this same like software for FREE and not have to pay their ridiculous $249.99 and $49.99 a month like I did. Dumb me.

I am not the most computer literate person in the world but their ad claims that their software is easy to set up and use. NOT TRUE. I then emailed customer service because they state in the ad that the $49.99 a month is for that and up keep of the software. (Bunch of bs)... They returned my email days later stating that I need to hire someone to run the software for me... WHAT? I actually tried to do that but my computer literate friends could not figure the set up either.

I became very frustrated but I did not ask for a refund at first. I just wanted them to run $249.99 worth of ads for me and we call it even. They sent me an email stating they don't post ads anymore and that I was not a priority because they have 5000 paying customers. Then what am I paying you $49.99 a month for?

I started off being nice, respectful and courteous but when they do finally get around to emailing you back to answer your questions, they always seem to have the most pompous attitude towards you because one of them actually stated to me that they are Masons and I didn't know who I was messing with. EXCUSE ME SIR BUT I AM YOUR MONTHLY PAYING CLIENT... that is the type of answers I got all the time from these jerks. They are jerks because when I requested my full refund they basically said no and it is my fault, & (quote) "We are not responsible for your level of Computer Literacy, If you are not qualified to run the program then hire someone to run it for you, it's that simple." REMEMBER I PAID THEM $249.99 AND $49.99 A MONTH SET UP FOE CUSTOMER SERVICE...

If you purchase any of their software you will be dumber than me. Really just search online and you can honestly find the same software completely free. Don't be tricked by their different names. BpDominator, autopostersoftware, webpronews, and Ez Ad Blaster. Just stay away from EAB Marketing in any way if you don't want to get ripped off and pissed off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAB-Marketing/internet/EAB-Marketing-wwwBpDominatorcom-EAB-Marketing-Will-Rip-You-Off-and-then-Make-You-Feel-Li-1041642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAB Marketing

Everything said here is 100% True

AUTHOR: Todd - ()

These people are crooks, they stole $299 dollars from me a few weeks ago

I paid for their services, i needed help, they talked to me like i was stupid, then got angry when i told them to provide customer service since i am a paying customer

They got mad shut off my software AND kept my money, paypal would not give me a refund, they said they do not honor "non tangible" purchases

These people are immature, vile, nasty, arrogant, and it's amazing they are allowed to get away with this, i do think these programmers are overseas

Go to find other craigs software CHEAPER and be respected

Look on ebay, google around, do not pay up front fee's PLUS a monthly

That backpage softare is sold online for $99 rather than paying an up front plus a monthly

Also, that is a super rip because you cannot get that many leads from backpage, i run one daily and can only get 1-4 opt ins a day, and that's with a very strong ad, if your ad isn't good, you'll get nothing

so to charge that much money for the back page software is insane

#2 General Comment

Cool it guys

AUTHOR: JakesHouse - ()

You both sound like children!

NEVER MADE ONE "MONTHLY PAYMENT"

AUTHOR: Management - ()

Found you here on-line (dabizzman):

We will not be making any further comments, your problems go beyond what we are able to help you with and existed way
before you contacted us.

Also for the record, you never made not one "Monthly Payment",

We have been here for going on Seven (7) Years and counting, with original customers from day one still on-board with us,
THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT !

Great Customer Service & Support Management

P.S.:  You mention you can find our SoftWare for FREE,  Now that's one we would like to see, best to our knowledge we have not been CRACKED yet, but that's "Russian Programming" for you:
         SECOND TO NONE !

Full of Lies

AUTHOR: dabizzman - ()

I hope you can see the pompous attitude these jerks have. If you look at my original report I stated that I did not even want a refund. All I wanted was for them to honor my $249.99 with their other so called products. I still have the emails to show you that I stated this to them and they still gave me a pompous a** response. Like I said you can find their cheap ass software online for free. Don't be stupid enough to pay $$249.99 and a ridiculous monthly fee for no support. That really is the bottom line. Do not get ripped off by EAB Marketing. They can say whatever they want. They rip people off. $249.99 ain't gonna kill me. It is the principal of the matter when you are dealing with jerks like EAB Marketing... Don't let them get away with it...

SERIAL REFUNDERS ARE NEVER HAPPY !

AUTHOR: Management - ()

If you don't know how to drive a tractor and buy a tractor then whos fault is that ?, your's or the Tractor Salesman ?

Everyone wants to get involved in "Internet Marketing" but the key word in "Internet Marketing" is "Internet" and the foundation of the internet is "Computers" which means that if you are going to enter "Internet Marketing" then it goes without saying that your "Computer Litercy" is going to  have to be a little more than just just knowing how to "Send a EMail" or how to post negative comments on sites such as this one which is really equal to writing on "BathRoom Walls".

We won't go into our method of Posting Ads because that is reserved for clients, but we will say that
everything that a "Paying Client" needs is in the "Member's Area".

We created those instructions for a reason, the reason being is for you to follow the instructions to the letter.  They are tried and tested true methods that we have only until now chosen to reveal, you can't go
deviating from the instruction path trying your own method or not following the instructions and then wanting to point your finger at us and blame us when you chose to not follow the instructions or try to take a shortcut, there are no shortcuts, you have to do the required work and follow the steps no matter how small the step may seem each and everytime.

Yes we remember you clearly, you're the person that originally approached us wanting to sell "Penis Enlargement" products, and then resulted to filing a dispute without contacting us first when you chose not to follow the software instructions.  Of course any person that chosen to sell "Penis Enlargement"  products is not someone that we expect the highest moral values from.

No, you are not our "Paying Customer" after you have intialized a dispute.

Maybe you are that familiar with the PayPal dispute process so allow us to explain it to you.

1.) Once you file a dispute with PayPal the funds are immediately deducted from our PayPal account, which in reality is your canceling your account with us and relieving us of any further responsiblity or obligation to support you or answer any more of your questions. Contrary to your beliefs we don't work for FREE or offer TEST MARKETING !

2.) Upon filing a dispute you will not be allowed continued access to our software and / or the Member's Area, as previously mention your filing a dispute in effect withdraws all your previously paid funds from our account, why should we continue to support you or allow you access ?

We are sure that we really don't have to explain any of this to you in that based upon your actions of filing a dispute without first contacting us you have more than enough experience with the PayPal dispute process, or in short a "Serial Refunder".  You know who you are and we don't have to call you out, those that are of the belief that the PayPal dispute process is your "Carte Blanc" to Test Market on-line products / services sometimes even to the point of receiving the products / services FREE upon initialing your "Refund Process" if the on-line vendor has not programmed in built-in security controls to shut down the "Serial Refunder"
or "Refund Artist".

What PayPal really needs is to implement a scoring system that actually reflects the Buyers Refund History
whereas the vendor can see the past Refund History of prospective buyers and decide beforehand if they
want to do business with that particular prospective buyer, without saying a prospective buyer with an
extensive Refund History is not someone that any serious OnLine Vendor wants to invest his time and
energy into, Serial Refunders or Refund Artists are to be avoided at all costs, ask any OnLine Vendor that question and they will all respond the same.

Upon entering "Internet Marketing" you are in all actuality establishing yourself as a "Company", an operating enterpise, a living and breathing entity that's sometimes called a corporation if you've taken the timeout to incorparate your company, if not then you are operating as a "Sole Proprietor".  Now we've said that to say this, companies have different departments for a reason, that's because a CEO of any company can't be all things to all people, meaning that if need be a CEO of any company will hire an employee if
need be to a software program, a piece of equipment or whatever the need be. Or in short if you are
not qualified to operate the program yourself then hire someone with more "Technical Knowledge" to
operate the program, but don't go contacting your friends who you think are more technically inclined
than yourself to try and pass judgement on our software, if it was that easy then everyone would be doing it.

Posting Ads is a "Process", not far from actually being it's own "Artform" and once learned and armed with
the proper tools suited-up to do battle can be highly profitable because it's the "Keys To The Kingdom", note
that we used the word "Battle", it's not a cookie-cutter process whereas you enter you ad and your posted ad pops out posted on the other end, you have to learn the process.

We provide you with that "Process" in the Member's Area.

In addition to answering any and all your questions within a certian time frame depending upon which package you purchased, in addition to with your permission remotely logging on to your computer to trouble-shoot any and all problems, but what we are not offering is "One-On-One" Coaching whereas you asking us a ton of questions that are only five minutes apart from one another without having taken an attempt at reading the instructions in the Member's Area first thinking that you can just wing the Posting process by asking us question without having to first read the instructions in depth.

We have customers successfully posting ads everyday, these are the customers that have invested the time in themselves to learn the process, learn the software and then and only them maybe try implementing their own processes after they have learned what's actually required to post their ads using our once learned simple and easy process.

A Serial Refunder / Refund Artist is never Happy, only if you provide your product or service to them FREE, which is their main objective, and sometimes they are successful at that, fortunately we have built-in controls and checks that does not allow that and / or anyone trying to crack our software, upon trying to crack our software it will automatically kick you out and shut itself down.