Complaint Review: EARL,S PEST CONTROL OF SCC

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: Mk. — CAMPBELL California U.S.A.
EARL,S PEST CONTROL OF SCC
694 KING ROW SAN JOSE, California United States of America

EARL,S PEST CONTROL OF SCC EARL,S PEST CONTROL TOTAL RIP OFF ! MOST DISHONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH . BE CARE FUL WITH THESE GUYS ! THEY CHARGED ME OVER $200.00 FOR 15 MINUTES OF RODENT CONTROL AND THEY IGNORED THEIR WARRANTY .PLEASE EVER SAN JOSE, California

*Author of original report: RESPOND !

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complaint Response

This company is total rip off ! They came to my house for service and after charging me more than $200.00 for 15 minutes ,they want another $250.00 for another 15 minutes of putting some rat poison in the attic . If you want to taken for some dishonest service and pay a lots of money for no warranty work CALL Earl,s Pest control. They claim they are a big corporation but they only have one RIP OFF location in Santa Clara valley. Be Careful , Do not let it happen to you .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EARLS-PEST-CONTROL-OF-SCC/SAN-JOSE-California-95112/EARLS-PEST-CONTROL-OF-SCC-EARLS-PEST-CONTROL-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-MOST-DISHONEST-COMPANY-I-HA-911631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EARL,S PEST CONTROL OF SCC

RESPOND !

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

It is too late  to fix your dishonesty ! I do not care if you have been in your family business for 100 years !
What doest that mean when your customers are not happy . I am in retail business also and I do NOT let any customer leave unhappy . I warned you guys to comply with the warranty that was never honored . I reject your service now and forever. I am also not done with you company. I am filing a complaint with district attorney to investigate all your files and your fraudulent services . Your company may have taken advantage of other customers but not me. Good Luck with your future and reputation.I may even see you in small claim court soon.You guys better start getting your docs lined up.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complaint Response

AUTHOR: Earls Pest Control - (United States of America)

We appreciate any and all feedback on our company.  I am the owner of this company and have spoke with Mr. Mike Khaziri on many occasions regarding his service with us.  We rendered a service of roof rats that have been in the structure for quite some time with a very large infestation level.  The property has an environment of a large rodent population so maintenance is always recommended, never required.   Mr. Khaziri, our customer ordered the service in February 2012, service was rendered.   Due to the large infestation and length of time he allowed the problem to infest the home required multiple treatments which is why we stand behind our work 100%.  We made two repeat visits to the home at no charge (with one being a missed appointment on his part) and recommended he close up the entry points where rodents were entering.  To give additional coverage and warranties past our guaranteed 60 day warranty, we signed Mr. Mike Khaziri up on a monthly maintenance plan per his request.  We placed exterior equipment on the property which legally needs to be maintained and replenished by a licensed applicator.  After two visits he did not want to pay the bill and claimed he never requested service.   After two months and our equipment picked up, he called us back claiming he never ordered service and refused to pay for anything rendered.  We picked up our equipment and wrote off the two additional services for him.  He then called back for another service 5 months later and was upset that he would be charged for us to come back out.

All in all, we are a family owned and operated honest company that has been in business for 60 years.  We do not claim we are a big corporation as we are a based in San Jose and service only the entire bay area.

We apologize for any problems Mr. Khaziri had with our company, however, we are a successful, honest company and stand behind any work we provide.