- Report: #3505
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EARLTON HILL FAMILY CAMPGROUND LTD
EARLTON HILL FAMILY CAMPGROUND LTDGREENE COUNTY, EARLTON, New York U.S.A.
EARLTON HILL FAMILY CAMPGROUND LTD. - GREENE COUNTY, EARLTON NEW YORK ..STAY LESS AND PAY MORE
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: And Now the Real Truth
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Racist campground
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Earlton Hill Campground Under New Ownership
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Enjoyed Camping at Earlton Hills Family Campground Since 1996
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 00:38:13 -0400
I am a dedicated camper, that would like to share, some first hand insite, on (ONE) local campground, in my area, who excells on ripping off the public. I never incured any camping experience, of this magnification, thru my 30 plus years of camping. What do changes address ???? -
This is my key agenda for me sharing, my insite, to how this campground operates - UNDER NEW - OWNER/MANAGER - which changed a few years ago.
If you are planning to visit NEW YORK STATE, and or live in NEW YORK STATE, and are seeking to obtaine a campground, in the upper CATSKILL REGION, let it be noted that - AWARENESS is KNOWLEDGE and FREEDOM OF SPEACH is PRICELESS. --- Bless thoes boys, that built the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE. ---
EARLTON HILL FAMILY CAMPGROUND LTD. - GREENE COUNTY, EARLTON NEW YORK 12058
Nicely contained area campground, with over 300 plus sites, moterately priced, in a senic setting, and many attractions in the near by area to visit, and travel wise, close to interstates. WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE -- YA RIGHT . ATTRACTIONS, contained at this campground, are the one's to be noted. ENTERTAINMENT, well you will have to draw your own
Do you get your MONEY'S WORTH, and a care free enjoyable
vacation. ????? CHECK IT OUT -- Choose your camping vacation,
campground wisely, your couriosity, may give you some insite to safety, and the waste, of your hard earn money, unless you are a thrill seeking camper, with money to burn.
To set the mode - 1/3 of the campers, are relatives and or kiss up friends to OWNER/MANAGER. The other 2/3 are the general public.
This will give you some insite, to where you might fit into this
1. Rules are tailored to the category, that you might fall into.
2. Little safety excercised, and inforced, to most of the general public.
3. Reserved sites, are not always available upon entering.
4. Camper sales promotions / with campground - are not always
5. Electric meters are not gauged properly - private owned meters.
STAY LESS AND PAY MORE
6. A blown out concert, without music, and the attendence in the hundreds, and with no real agenda, but to get high and or wasted. ( what happened to this being a family campground ? ) No safety that weekend excercised - $$$$
MUST OF BEEN THE ADJENDA HERE.
7 Discussions between campers, on what ever occures financially - is a definate NO NO - because all camper s are not addressed eaqually.
8. DOUBLE PROFIT - Any seasonal site, can become a profit maker for owner, pull out for whatever reason -- repairs, and or a small trip to some were else, when returning, in coming camper has already pulled onto your prepaid site.
One Site, Doubble Income. HOW LOW DO YOU HAVE TO GO TO MAKE A PROFIT.
9. Seasonal sites, with or without sewers, SAME PRICE - One's
without sewers, incur an additional $$$ for pump outs. I GUESS THAT'S FAIR.
10. When dysfunctional campers, wonder onto your campsite, in the wee hours, and try to enter your camper, NO PROBLEM, this will be addressed to your dreaming mode. This is another safety getter, not believing the camper who is having their privicy invaded.
11. Drinking, excessive campers, SHINE - they are not held accountable for their actions. destroying other's property, and or threating other co-campers. I GUESS THE VICTIM, LOSES, TWICE, on this note. Where does this rank on the safety meter. ?
OWNE/MANAGER - Does not admit to error's --- OWNER/MANAGER - Is likely to be readily UN-AVAILABLE to adress camper needs. Real assuring in the problem solving mode. CAN'T GET ANY MORE PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT THAN THIS.
Hold yourself back now, the camping season for the year 2000 is almost over, but when it starts up for 2001, hook your camper up and jet yourself, to this one of a kind, vacation spot of a lifetime. NO SAFETY, NO RULES, and PLEANTY OF EXTRA OUT OF YOUR POCKET EXPENCES.
IT IS A MUST SEE AND ATTEND ADVENTURE. Hummmmmmmmmmmm...
NOTE : There are about 5 to 9 more campgrounds, within a 12 to 30 mile radious of this establishment - once again pick your campsite wisely.
DON'T BE RIP OFF
THANKYOU - DEDICATED CAMPER
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EARLTON-HILL-FAMILY-CAMPGROUND-LTD/GREENE-COUNTY-EARLTON-New-York/EARLTON-HILL-FAMILY-CAMPGROUND-LTD-GREENE-COUNTY-EARLTON-NEW-YORK-STAY-LESS-AND-PAY-3505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)