Complaint Review: EAS Technologies

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: RAN_atx — Buda Texas
EAS Technologies
250 W Main Street # 500, lexington, Kentucky United States of America

EAS Technologies clearmyrecord.com Expungement company is a ripoff lexington, Kentucky

I paid EAS Tech./ Clear My Record to have a criminal record sealed from public / prospective employer viewing.  I entrusted that the company would uphold their word once they received full payment of $800.00 to do so.  However, I performed a background check on myself and found that my record has not at been sealed and that I had been a victim of a big scam by a company fraudentlent advertising and promising services for a fee which they do not perform, therefore making it a 100% SCAM.  I've contacted the company numerous times for an explanation and some resolve, however all of my inquiries have been ignored.  I will pursue legal action against this company.  I do not recommend this company to another consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAS-Technologies/lexington-Kentucky-40507/EAS-Technologies-clearmyrecordcom-Expungement-company-is-a-ripoff-lexington-Kentucky-1035722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAS Technologies