Complaint Review: EAST COAST MACS

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Lancaster California
EAST COAST MACS
WILMINGTON, North Carolina U.S.A.

EAST COAST MACS EBAY SELLER - east_coast_macs WILMINGTON North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Zachary Bender Bought My Brokem Macbook on ebay to resell and still ripped me off

VERY SLOW SHIPPING AND LAPTOP DOESN'T WORK. CHOOSE TO IGNORED MY EMAILS. I BELIEVED HE AUCTIONING IBOOKS ON EBAY AND BUYING LAPTOPS ON EBAY THEN SEND YOUR LAPTOPS WEEKS LATER.

(ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL)

BEWARE!!!! HIS NAME AND ADDRESS....

Zachary Bender
3804 Portofino Ct.
Apt. 206
Wilmington, NC 28412

Jennim23
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAST-COAST-MACS/WILMINGTON-North-Carolina/EAST-COAST-MACS-EBAY-SELLER-eastcoastmacs-WILMINGTON-North-Carolina-378612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAST COAST MACS

AUTHOR: Pablyn - (U.S.A.)

I sold Zachary Bender my broken Macbook on Ebay and once he received it he demanded his money back because I did not list all the problems...well i gave him a refund and it took him months before he returned me the laptop and when I received it he had taken out the hard drive and extra ram memory which was included with the laptop. Screws were also missing from the Macbook. When I contacted him regarding this issue he never wanted to respond back. I think I didn't even get back the original laptop I had sold him. He is very irresponsible and is out to scam people.