Complaint Review: EASTERN GLASS

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: katie — bensalem Pennsylvania United States of America
EASTERN GLASS
2030 COUNTY LINE RD SUITE 194 HUNTINGDON VALEY, Pennsylvania United States of America

EASTERN GLASS GARY HOOVER Gary took $384 HUNTINGDON VALEY, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: update Eastern Glass

Gary Hoover took $384 from me for a bathroom sink that he was going to order.  I paid him with a check on 8/2/2011 and he cashed the check on 8/3/2011.  It is now 2/27/2012 and I still do not have the sink.  He always has an excuse like "they tried to deliver it but you were not home" or "they are going to drop it off to me" or "they will ship it to you" but to date nothing.  He will not tell me who he supposedly ordered the sink from or give me a phone number so that I can call them myself which leads me to believe that there was never any order at all.  He has become hostile when contacted by me or my friends.  Do not do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EASTERN-GLASS/HUNTINGDON-VALEY-Pennsylvania-19006/EASTERN-GLASS-GARY-HOOVER-Gary-took-384-HUNTINGDON-VALEY-Pennsylvania-845229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EASTERN GLASS

update Eastern Glass

AUTHOR: katie - (United States of America)

Upon posting this comlpaint on ripoff.com I was refunded the total amount of my payment.  Thanks ripoff.com

Katie