Complaint Review: EAX Worldwide

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
EAX Worldwide
7183 Navajo Rd Suite J San Diego, California U.S.A.

EAX Worldwide EAX Damaged my shipment and then charged me twice San Diego California

I was quoted $200 for shipping and was sent the paperwork a few days later.

When we arrived in Philadelphia on April 22 our blue case was broken. The lid had been ripped off and the lock was broken. I called the office on April 23 to place a claim and was told that a claim form would be faxed to me at my office.

We had to pay to shrink wrap our case to get it back home. We did not use EAX to ship it back. When I returned to the office there was no claim form and I had to call the office again to get one. When I did receive the claim form I filled it out and faxed it back in. I soon received a fax from the claims department that my claim had been denied since someone at the conference center had signed for it. I promptly called to ask some questions. He was very clear on your policies, but when I voiced my opinion he would talk over me and was extremely rude. I did tell him that since the people at the conference wouldn't know that we did not ship our case with the lid taped down and the lock broken so they could not be held responsible. I told him I would speak with his supervisor and would not speak to him. He has no idea what customer service is and is not very pleasant. He does not have a supervsior.

I was quoted $200, and $419 is literally Highway robbery. I called the accounting office and the lady there was very nice but said she talked to her supervisor and that is the charge because of all the add on fees.

Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAX-Worldwide/San-Diego-California-92119/EAX-Worldwide-EAX-Damaged-my-shipment-and-then-charged-me-twice-San-Diego-California-461795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAX Worldwide