Complaint Review: EA.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: Fulaluv43 — New York New York United States of America
EA.com

EA.com Pogo Club.com Scammer PogoClub Website Promised Two Free Weeks, Stole The Money The Next Day! Internet

I was supposed to get two weeks free with Pogo Club before any money was taken out of my account and I could opt out anytime within that two weeks without being charged. On the gamesite they want you to pay another $6.99 to play Mahjonh Garden. I was not pleased with this so I called my bank to stop payment.

Today, I checked my bank statement only to find out Club Pogo had withdrew the $39.99 on 4/18/2012. This was like four days after I signed up for it. What happened to the two weeks free and my opt out option? When I attempted to opt out the site began to play games with my password asking me to sign when I was already signed in.

My password has not been sent to this day! The phone number is no better. They either hang up on you or puts you on hold forever. Every live voice refers you to that same number, 8665435435. These people are greedy crooks. I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAcom/internet/EAcom-Pogo-Clubcom-Scammer-PogoClub-Website-Promised-Two-Free-Weeks-Stole-The-Money-The-872501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EA.com