Complaint Review: EAgle Prime Cuts

EAgle Prime Cuts Poor quality Meat/Seafood Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OUT LAW

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wow

*Consumer Comment: Biggest lesson

*Consumer Comment: Bigger lesson.

door to door salesman comes to my door, in the neighborhood with delivery and has a few more cases of meat to sell, would give me a good deal if I was interested in trying the fresh cuts of steak and seafood.  Business is out of Tullahoma OK, and just started a distribution center in Escanaba MI.  I have tried the product a few times and even had other try cooking and tasting it themselves.  No one I have served or gave the product to has anything good to say about the taste and flavor of this product.  I was ripped off, wasted my money and will never purchase anything like this again.  I have Learned my lesson the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EAgle-Prime-Cuts/internet/EAgle-Prime-Cuts-Poor-quality-MeatSeafood-Internet-966773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EAgle Prime Cuts

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OUT LAW

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

get a life

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wow

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

I have been in buisness for ten years. useing the same meet co. stockyard meets. So low quility no thats what you get at walmart. you should do some Homework Before you put thing out there. I have a a three day buyer right to cancel and if you called me i would of happiely gave your money back. I feel you just wanted to cry. my number is 931-841-6207 please call me ill buy the rest of the steaks from you. The guys work hard to get there roughts togeather. 9 to 10 hours a day and more...... So please think before you tare a co. down. JAMIE EAGLE OWNER

Biggest lesson

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

I don't think anyone listen to rebutts from flyrider or any other know it all

Bigger lesson.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  I have Learned my lesson the hard way. "

I'm still amazed that people are willing to buy and eat meat sold of the back of a truck by some anonymous guy.

Generally speaking, with the exception of little girls selling cookies, most things that are sold door to door are either scams, or of such low quality that it would not be accepted for sale at legitimate retail outlets.    Your best bet in this regard would be to spend a buck or two on a "No Soliciting" sign for your doorbell.