Complaint Review: EBA Distributors - Audiofile

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2003

• Reported By:Hoffman Estates Illinois
EBA Distributors - Audiofile
P.O. Box 154 Lake Zurich, Illinois U.S.A.

EBA Distributors ripoff High definition Audiofile speakers bought for $300 Scammed Lake Zurich Illinois

Two young people sold me so called high definition speakers Audiofile 583LR -warranty department P.O.Box 2655 city of industry ,CA 91746,ph 626-333-7384,which can be found only on scam sites on internet. I paid $300.00

It happened in the parking lot. They were driving a white van - eba distributors - and their license plate was :27 147 B . They also gave me a receipt to convince me that the merchandise was not stolen. It happened in Palatine IL on sept 15 around 6:00p.m.

I am emabarrased to write this story. I thought it can't happen to me at my age.

I don't know if you can help me, but maybe you'll be able to stop these crooks and protect other people in this way.

Mihai
Hoffman Estates, Illinois

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2003 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBA-Distributors-Audiofile/Lake-Zurich-Illinois-60047/EBA-Distributors-ripoff-High-definition-Audiofile-speakers-bought-for-300-Scammed-Lake-Zu-67029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBA Distributors - Audiofile