Complaint Review: EBATES

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Trish — Chicago Illinois United States of America
EBATES
333 Bryant Street Suite #425 San Fransico, California United States of America

EBATES Just looking for a response to where my ebates credit is....... San Fransico, California

*UPDATE Employee: We'd be glad to help you with your Ebates account

I have used EBates on 11/22/12 for my recent purchase at Best Buy. I have the Tracking number through E Bates, the order number through the store I purchased from and yet I have no response from EBates as to where my credit is. I have purchased two other items and they are on there, but no credit for this purchase. I would appreciate some respect and at least get a response from Ebates but no..... FRUSTERATING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBATES/San-Fransico-California-94107/EBATES-Just-looking-for-a-response-to-where-my-ebates-credit-is-San-Fransico-Cali-977211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBATES

We'd be glad to help you with your Ebates account

AUTHOR: Dylan - (U.S.A.)

It is a very busy time for us, but we respond to all email.  To speed things up, please feel free to send me a message directly to this address that we use on forums like this one.

Please send to facebookhelp at ebates.com.

We look forward to resolving this issue for you.

Sincerely,