uniform

• Reported By: CentralPA — Carlisle Pennsylvania
EBATES
Internet USA

EBATES Slow to apply Internet

I have been an Ebates member for years with generally good results as far as timely credit of cashback. However, recently there has been delays with being credited for purchases. I am now forced to go back and make an inquiry about hwere my cashback bonus is. With once purchase, as soon as I submitted the inquiry with customer service it was credited within seconds...the other 2 inquires, while I had already submitted the informations, they in turn requested a actual copy of the order confrimation which I have provided.  The Cashback Bonus amounts are around $17 and $50. I am waiting to see how long it will take to give me my money....Today is July 15, these purchases were made May 23 and June 3rd. I do not like having to follow up on this to make sure retailers report the purchase and that Ebates credits my account. Someone old me they do Bing...I am considering switching over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBATES/internet/EBATES-Slow-to-apply-Internet-1067016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBATES