Complaint Review: EBAY INC. & PAYPAL INC.

• Submitted: Tue, February 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 02, 2010

• Reported By: Stephan — washington District of Columbia U.S.A.
EBAY INC. & PAYPAL INC.
WWW.PAYPAL.COM palo alto, California United States of America
  • Phone: 402-395-2050
  • Web:
  • Category:

EBAY INC. - PAYPAL INC. PAYPAL, INC. AN EBAY COMPANY PAYPAL RANDOMLY HOLDS INCOMING MONEY FOR 21 DAYS palo alto, California

Recently sold a blackberry on ebay. no problem got all my money etc. Next I sold a jawbone and I had to create an invoice on my own in order to get payment, once the buyer paid paypal puts a random hold on the money for up to 21 days at random however I have to pay shipping on the item.

This isn't the first time paypal put a hold on my money. I have a website set up for my family to send me money so that I can immediately use it on my paypal debit card. They put an arbitrary hold on that citing it's a violation of their rules and caused me not to see my sick mother.

One more time Paypal and I will see to it that you shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY-INC-PAYPAL-INC/palo-alto-California-/EBAY-INC-PAYPAL-INC-PAYPAL-INC-AN-EBAY-COMPANY-PAYPAL-RANDOMLY-HOLDS-INCOMING-MONEY-563502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBAY INC. & PAYPAL INC.