• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Clamity Jane — Modesto California
Nationwide USA

EBAY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Pay Pal Smart Connect GE Capital Retail Money Bank YOU HAVE BEEN SCREWED IN TAXES Santa Clara CA Kansas Pheonix everywhere Nationwide

If you sale on EBAY you better look at your financial records. I found out that my net profit is less then is reported by Pay Pal EBAY & GE Capital Retail Bank account. In your Transaction Details they state in one column a lesser amount but then they put a larger amount as your Net Profit. "Example" If you take $91.96 which is the net that they document in your "Transaction Details" & your actual net is $82.25 that makes a difference of $9.71.

Please look at the attached document.  Basically you made more profit then you actually did. So you get screwed if your a business that sales on EBAY. You are claiming more then you should. My, my how creative they are getting WoW!Totally disgusting. In retaliation they have charged me $35.00 in late fees (illegally) & not the $25. [continued below]....

.....00 late fee that they used to charge me (illegally.) My account balance is not high enough for them to charge me a late fee of $35.00. They started doing this last year & continue to do so. Plus someone at Pay Pal went into my credit report to look at it. When I called & asked them why? They stated that they didn't. Strange really then why would their name Pay Pal be listed in my credit report? I sure as hell didn't put them in!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY-PAY-PAL-GE-CAPITAL-RETAIL-/nationwide/EBAY-PAY-PAL-GE-CAPITAL-RETAIL-Pay-Pal-Smart-Connect-GE-Capital-Retail-Money-Bank-YOU-HA-1137113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBAY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL