- Report: #813908
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EBAY Seller authenticgraphs
EBAY Seller authenticgraphsInternet United States of America
EBAY Seller authenticgraphs PSA/DNA SCAM :Dupe Buyers believing autographs are real. Self-Authenticated own items since he's a PSA/DNA dealer. BUYERS BEWARE!!! ???, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Here's a few tips to look out for when buying autographs on Ebay:
1. Seller have unlimited supplies of your favorite celebrities or athletes you want.
2. Reuse same photo or video proof over and over to sell different items when it doesn't match the item that the signer is signing. Tell tale sign of lying if the signer sign more than 1 item for that person. [continued below]....
3. PSA/DNA isn't 100% guarantee. You are buying from someone whose opinion said it's real. Forgers' favorite third party authentication service to inflate the prices on the market. Be careful. It's your money afterall.
4. 90% of the autographs on Ebay are fake. 1 out of 10 on Ebay are real only. True Fact.
5. To stop the fraudulent activities on Ebay...STOP BUYING FROM THE BAD SELLERS. Even Top-rated seller sell fakes too! If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
6. The ONLY sure way to get authentic autograph of your favorite movie stars & professional athletes is attend one of their games or movie premieres yourself. Guarantee 100% all the time.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY-Seller-authenticgraphs/internet/EBAY-Seller-authenticgraphs-PSADNA-SCAM-Dupe-Buyers-believing-autographs-are-real-Sel-813908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.