sticks

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Tamarac Florida
EBAY and PAYPAL

EBAY and PAYPAL COLLUSION TO CONTROL YOUR MONEY FROM PAYPAL BYEBAY Internet

Ebay now owns Paypal.  You sell on ebay, you get paid through paypal and they decide when to hold our money and for what reason.  I have sold over 300 items in the past 3 months.  Two people stated that they didn't receive their items.  I have a tracking number and receipt from the postoffice.  One stated that the item was received and the other case is lost somewhere between the buyer and myself, but it would it has left my state.  Sooooooooooooooooo,  I did my job.  I sent the item.  There is proof that I sent the item and it is out of my possession.  BUT, ebay freezes the money from my paypal account until they decide the case is finalized.  How could I owe a refund if I did everything correctly with written proof.  Don't use ebay along with paypal.  Find another way to get paid so that they cannot control your funds.  It should be considered collusion and they should not be allowed do have control of both ends of these deals.    They will drag this out for over three months.  Meanwhile, neither the buyer or myself have control of these funds, paypal does and can do what they want until they decide what to do.  What about looking at the facts?   The first case held the funds for 90 days and the receipt showed that the item had been delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY-and-PAYPAL/internet/EBAY-and-PAYPAL-COLLUSION-TO-CONTROL-YOUR-MONEY-FROM-PAYPAL-BYEBAY-Internet-1036003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBAY and PAYPAL