Complaint Review: EBAY

EBAY
2065 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California United States of America

Ebay, Seller Protection, Credit Fraud San Jose, California

*Consumer Comment: question

I sold a playstation 2 on ebay, and the buyer paid for the item, and the next day I shipped the buyer the playstation 2. I gave  tracking number which stated the item reached the destination, and I though everything was ok.

Two months after they have had the item they told ebay and filed a dispute saying they did not receive the item. Ebay was clearly able to see this was a lie due to the tracking number I posted on their website, and again provided them with that stated the item had reached the destination.

Ebay pulled the $36.00 in question from my account. They used the card number from the last purchase I had made on ebay and then charged the debit card I had used in that transaction $36.00. I was told ebay had seller protection. I had to cover my bank account and so now I'm out the item, shipping fees, and $36.00 all due to ebay ignoring very obvious evidence.

Never again will I use ebay or their affiliated paypal to ever conduct business. This was absolutely ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY/San-Jose-California-95125/Ebay-Seller-Protection-Credit-Fraud-San-Jose-California-955377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBAY

question

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Did you ship to the address on the eBay Order details page or the PayPal Transaction Details page?