Complaint Review: EBAY

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: destroyed — Vancouver Washington United States of America

EBAY MC999 Account Suspension from Ebay without any explanation and no chance to salvage account that is my only means of support - unfair and may cost me my life Internet

arbitrary shutting down account without any explanation- account in good standing flase claim made about cses filed against me- had already sanctioned me with bid restriction only restorimg privilege one day before suspension- won't look at proof my debit card was stolen and my accounts were emptied, don't care that I am threatened by abuser intent on killing me and won't look at those court papers documenting abuse that affected finances.
No one will tell me anything or help m - I'm having panick attacks and they tell me to stop crying- this is life and death for me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBAY/internet/EBAY-MC999-Account-Suspension-from-Ebay-without-any-explanation-and-no-chance-to-salvage-981669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBAY